Krashna Dutt (IV057901)
Institute Of Banking Personnel (IBPS) has released the notification regarding the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) in different participating banks. Aspirants were eagerly waiting for this notification be out and finally it out.
The tentative schedule of events is as follows:
Activity Tentative Dates On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates : 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
* Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) : 07.08.2019 to 28.08.2019
* Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training : September 2019
* Conduct of Pre-Exam Training : 23.09.2019 to 28.09.2019
* Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary October 2019 2
* Online Examination – Preliminary : 12.10.2019, 13.10.2019, 19.10.2019 and 20.10.2019
* Result of Online exam – Preliminary : October/ November 2019
* Educational Qualifications (As on 28.08.2019): A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognised by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government. The candidate must possess valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate that he/ she is a graduate on the day he / she registers and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
* Age (As on 01.08.2019): Minimum: 20 years and Maximum: 30 years i.e. A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.08.1989 and not later than 01.08.1999 (both dates inclusive)
Click Here To Official Notification & Apply Online: https://www.inteliclass.com/blog/ibps-po-mt-ix-notification-released-apply-online/