UPSC has released the NDA (II) 2017 application form on 7th June 2017. The application form can be filled through online mode only. Candidates can fill the NDA application form by visiting the official website of UPSC. The last date to submit the application form will be 30th June, 2017. The application process will consist of two parts. In Part 1, candidates have to fill basic information. Part-2 consists of filling up Payment details, selection of examination centre, uploading of Photograph, Signature and declaration.
The official dates for all events of NDA 1 and NDA 2 are declared by the UPSC. Candidates can check the exam dates of NDA (II) 2017 below:
Events of NDA II 2017 Dates (Announced)
* Notification Release date 7th June 2017
* Commencement of online applications 7th June 2017
* Last date to submit the application for 30th June 2017 (6:00 PM)
* Admit card Availability one or two weeks before exam
* Examination Date 10th September 2017
* Declaration of Result October 2017
The application fee for GEN/OBC category candidates is Rs. 100/-. The candidates belonging from SC/ST category and sons of ex-serviceman/ JCO/NCO and Other Ranks of the Army are exempted from the NDA 2017 application fee. Candidates can pay application fee online through SBI net banking or by cash through SBI bank challan or through credit card/debit card.
NDA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must ensure that they are fulfilling the eligibility criteria of NDA (II) 2017 as mentioned below:
* Applicant should be a citizen of India/Nepal or Bhutan.
* A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 are also eligible to apply.
* Candidates applying for NDA-2 must not born before 2nd January, 1999 and not later than 1st July, 2002 .
* For Indian Army wing of National Defence Academy: Candidates who have completed/appearing 10+2 examination from the recognized educational board are eligible to apply for Indian army.
* For Air Force and Naval Wings: Candidates wish to apply for air force or navy should have passed 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics subjects from a recognized board.
Click here for application form:
Click Here To Pay Examination Fees:
Click Here To RePrint Admit Card:
Click here to view Notification: