IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII 2017 Exam Patern Changed!!!
This year IBPS has made changes in the Mains Exam Pattern. Now the structure is very similar to the mains pattern of SBI Exams. Reasoning and Computer sections are clubbed and there are changes in the name of subjects as well as number of questions and weightage of each section. Watch the session to know more about the changes in IBPS PO Recruitment 2017.
Preliminary Exam Pattern:
- English Language- 30 Marks
- Quantitative Aptitude – 35 Marks
- Reasoning Ability – 35 marks
- Total – 100
Exam Duration – 60 Min (1 Hour)
Mains Exam Pattern:
Time allotted for each test (Separately timed)
- Reasoning & Computer Aptitude 45 questions 60 Marks 60 Min.
- English Language 35 questions 40 Marks 40 Min.
- Data Analysis & Interpretation 35 questions 60 Marks 45 Min.
- General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness 40 questions 40 Marks 35 Min.
Total 155 questions 200 Marks 3 Hours