The online examination (Preliminary and Main) for the next Common Recruitment Process for selection of personnel for Clerical cadre Posts in the Participating Organisations is tentatively scheduled in December 2019 & January 2020.
Any eligible candidate, who aspires to join any of the Participating Organisations listed at (A) as a Clerk or in a similar post in that cadre, is required to register for the Common Recruitment Process (CRP Clerks -IX). The examination will be two tier i.e. the online examination will be held in two phases, Online Preliminary and Online Main. Candidates who will qualify in Online Preliminary Examination and shortlisted will have to appear for Online Main Examination.
- On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by candidates : 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online) : 17.09.2019 to 09.10.2019
- Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training November 2019 Conduct of Pre-Exam Training: 25.11.2019 to 30.11.2019
- Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary November 2019
- Online Examination – Preliminary 07.12.2019, 08.12.2019, 14.12.2019 & 21.12.2019
- Result of Online exam – Preliminary December 2019/ January 2020
- Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main January 2020
- Online Examination – Main 19.01.2020
- Provisional Allotment – April 2020
Click here to View Advertisement for Common Recruitment Process for Clerks – IX (CRP Clerks – IX)
Click Here To Apply Online